Marketing your Home for Sale
- Photographic and Floor Plan services are scheduled.
- I will preview the property, offering insights, and matching the home against their pool of current buyers.
- Deed and/or condo documents/By-laws are obtained.
- Property Handout Sheet with property description, home data, and disclosures about the property is created and distributed to agents and customers.
- Keys and alarm systems are reviewed.
- Town Hall records are reviewed re: tax assessment, permits, flood plain, school district.
- Environmental issues (asbestos, oil/gas tanks, radon, etc.) are reviewed.
- History of property is reviewed.
- Property condition issues are addressed.
- Copy for classified advertising is prepared.
- Copy for brochure is prepared.
- Seller's description of property is addressed.
- Target Audience is defined.
- Property information is prepared for Relocation Sources.
- Property documents and title issues are reviewed.
- A schedule for marketing progress reports is set.
- Property information is sent to Listing Services (MLS and Link) for distribution to all Realtors.
- Brokers open house tour is held for the real estate community to introduce the property's entry onto the market.
- Internet: Your property is posted on BhhsNEproperties.com on Realtor.com, and other key websites, making it available to all buyers.
- Social Networking...Your listing will be posted to Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and YouTube.com (video)
- An Email alert with the description and photos is sent to buyers registered on the BhhsNEProperties website
- Every other week print ads begin.
- A sign (optional) is installed.
- Just listed cards are distributed.
- Multi-property office brochure is distributed to prospect lists, target market groups, and out of area brokerage firms.
- A mailing is made to sources for relocating parties including referral network members.
- Open Houses for buyers are conducted (optional).
- Accompanied showings by appointment (optional)
- Marketing activity review sessions occur.
- All offers are presented (required by law).
- Negotiations are conducted.
- Post Offer-to-Purchase inspections are monitored.
- Purchase and Sale Agreement is facilitated by the attorneys
- Post Purchase and Sale inspections are monitored.
- Final inspection walk through is made.
- Closing/settlement at which deed is exchanged.